Education expertises of EduXprss:
The following education expertises are densed formulated. On some topics you can find more information on our website, on others we will gladly inform you more.
- Review and monitoring of education development programs/projects
- Scenario’s for school policy & development
- Safety in education: healthy in- and exclusion, especially regarding post conflict or disaster places. We know exactly which trainer will suit your situation.
- Educational policy for the 21st Century. From governance to community participation, from economics of education to adaptation to a more vital development of kids, including new jobs we presently do not know!
- Educational law development, without making people nuts with too many regulations or leaving too much to the field without justice for those who need it.
- Renewal of curriculum and didactics, win-win and more challenging and addressing 21st Century skills without losing the basics.
- Governance of education & assessment of results, especially with better usable, implementable assessment in education for better steering data.
- Policy & implementation for better safeguarding new educational targets like ict, entrepreneurship, social skills & citizenship, creativity and artistic skills.
- Social innovation in education. Exploring the perspective to tapping the potential of every stakeholder within and around schools and supporting institutions for a better quality, efficiency, affectivity or effectivity.
- Development of solutions for uncommon circumstances. Like education in remote areas, with satellite education for primary education and TripleEducation for secondary education.
Not found the education expertises you are looking fore! Let us know, we will appreciate that. And maybe we can share some thoughts you won’t regret to receive!
In general/other fields:
- Assumption check. Improvement proposals are easy made on paper, but in many cases contain assumptions about human behavior that won’t fit a realistic implementation.
- Co-ownership for better wellbeing and efficiency of society in semi-public services (community management, healthcare, youth care & policy).
- Community development, making better use of potential win-win situations.
- Development of human rights in conflicting issues of human rights
- Social cohesion policy in 21st century, especially regarind integration of minorities a.o.
- Development of salary management, optimalization of managing reward systems.
This post is also available in: Dutch