Respect Education Foundation
The Respect Education Foundation beliefs in education that teaches to be in respect with yourself, others and the environment, equal important as language, biology of mathematics. To that end they develop since 2006 campaigns and education programs which (future) teachers and students supports to develop a safe climate on schools.
Marjolein Albers, director
Project leader, developer & communication specialist.
- Management of organizations and (international) projects in the non-profit sector in education, healthcare and development co-operation.
- Development of programs for primary, secondary and higher education.
- Communication, pr strategy and implementation and repositioning.
- Innovative sponsor and fundraising.
Director Respect Education Foundation. Owner Ceder (projectmanagement and communication). Boardmember Loita Lodge Foundation and non-executive director Maasai Trails, Kenya.
University of Amsterdam, Communication Sciences and Art History.
Femke van der Ster
Education designer, trainer
Knowledge and experience:
- Teacher primary and secondary education.
- Content and design of children exhibitions.
- Development of education programs and trainings for Respect Education Foundaton.
- Training of teahers, mentors, teams and facilitators in Netherlands, Burundi, Congo and Phillipines.
Co-initiator of No strings (museum education). Development and design of educative apps like Muse-App, Cranach App and Bosch app.
Royal Academy of Arts, AHK teacher education, University of Amsterdam History of Art.
This post is also available in: Dutch